How to set up an Outlook profile using the configuration tool (Exchange 2013)
How to set up an Outlook profile using the configuration tool (Exchange 2013).
You must have Outlook
You must have a Sherweb Exchange 2013 account
This tool will not work with Outlook 2016. Click here to learn how to configure Outlook using the Autoconnect method.
1. Log into the Control Panel.
2. Under the Organization section, click on Downloads.
3. Select the Outlook configuration tool and then click on Download.
4. On the File Download window, click on Run.
5. Click on Run if you get a security warning.
6. Enter your email address in the Email address field and then click on OK.
7. Click on OK and then restart Outlook.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Sherweb hosted Exchange 2013 accounts.