How to import PST files into user mailboxes
How to import your PST files into your user mailboxes
- You must have an Exchange account with Sherweb.
Note: The PST Import tool will not work for POP accounts.
1) Log in to the Control Panel.
2) Click on Import data in the Migration section.
3) Check the box next to the PST file you wish to link to a user.
4) Select the user that should receive the content of the PST file from the dropdown menu.
5) Click on Start.
6) To see the progress of your imports, click on Refresh. The server refreshes every 5 minutes with updated statistics about the PST import tool process. It is therefore normal if the percentages go up in spurts.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
All Exchange accounts