How to edit the User Information (SharePoint 2013)
This guide will show you how to edit your User Information in SharePoint 2013.
- You must have a Sherweb hosted SharePoint 2013 account
- You must have a user created in the Control Panel
- Please refer to the FAQ: How to create a user.
1) Log into SharePoint.
2) Click on your username located at the top right of the site’s window and then click on My Settings.
3) Click on Edit Item and a new window will pop up.
4) You can edit every field apart from the Account field. When you are done, click on Save.
5) Click on Close.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
All Sherweb Cloud SharePoint 2013 accounts.