How to add a user to a SharePoint site (SharePoint 2013)
This guide will show you how to add a user to your SharePoint 2013 site.
- You must have a hosted SharePoint 2013 account with Sherweb
- You must have an existing SharePoint site
- Please refer to the FAQ: How to create a SharePoint site (SharePoint 2013).
- You must have a user already created in the Control Panel
- Please refer to the FAQ: How to create a user.
1) Log into your SharePoint site using your administrator account.
2) Click on Settings located on the top link bar and then click on Site Settings.
3) Click on Site permissions.
4) Under the Permissions tab, click on Grant Permissions.
5) In the Invite people to field, enter the user's email address or username, click on the right user in the drop down menu that will appear. Then choose the permission you wish the user to have under Show Options, and then click on Share.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
All Sherweb hosted SharePoint 2013 accounts.