How to add a link to the Quick Launch toolbar in SharePoint (SharePoint 2013)
This guide will show you how to add a link to the Quick Launch Toolbar in SharePoint 2013
You must have a Sherweb hosted SharePoint 2013 account
You must have a Sherweb hosted SharePoint 2013 site
Please refer to the FAQ: How to create a SharePoint site (SharePoint 2013).
1) Log into SharePoint.
2) Navigate to the site where you want to add a link.
3) Go to Settings - Site settings.
4) Under Look and Feel, click on Quick launch.
5) Once in the Quick Launch page, click on New Navigation Link.
6) Type in the Web address to which you want the new link to point, type the description of the link and select the heading under which you want that link to appear. Then, click on OK.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
All Sherweb Cloud SharePoint 2013 accounts.