How to change the order of the items in the Quick Launch toolbar of SharePoint 2013
This guide will show you how to change the order of your items in the Quick Launch toolbar of your SharePoint 2010 site.
- You must have a Sherweb hosted SharePoint 2013 account
- You must have a Sherweb hosted SharePoint 2013 site
- Please refer to the FAQ: How to create a SharePoint 2013 site.
1) Log into SharePoint.
2) Navigate to the site where you wish to change the order of items in the Quick Launch toolbar.
3) Click on Settings - Site Settings.
4) Under Look and Feel, click on Quick Launch.
5) Once in the Quick Launch page, click on Change Order.
6) Once in the Change Order page, specify the order of each heading and sub links as you wish, and then click on OK.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
All Sherweb Cloud SharePoint 2013 accounts.