How to add links to the Top Link Bar in SharePoint (SharePoint 2013)
This guide will show you how to add a link on the Top Link Bar in your SharePoint 2013 site.
- You must have a Sherweb hosted SharePoint 2013 account
- You must have a Sherweb hosted SharePoint 2013 site
- Please refer to the FAQ: How to create a SharePoint site (SharePoint 2013).
1) Log into SharePoint.
2) Navigate to the site where you want to add a link.
3) Click on Settings - Site Settings.
4) Under Look and Feel, click on Top link bar
5) Click on New Navigation Link.
6) Type in the Web address to which you want the new link to point, type the description of the link and then click on OK.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
All Sherweb Cloud SharePoint 2013 accounts.