How to change the order of the items on the Top Link Bar (SharePoint 2013)
The Top Link bar contains links to all your sub-sites. This guide will show you how to change the order in which they are presented.
- You must have a Sherweb hosted SharePoint 2013 account
- You must have a Sherweb hosted SharePoint site
- Please refer to the FAQ: How to create a SharePoint 2013 site.
1) Log into SharePoint.
2) Navigate to the site where you want to change the Top Link Bar order.
3) Click on Settings - Site Settings.
4) Under Look and Feel, click on Top link bar.
5) In the Top Link Bar page, click on Change Order.
6) In the Change Order page, specify the order of each link, and then click on OK.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
All Sherweb Cloud SharePoint 2013 accounts.