How to give a user full access to another user’s mailbox
This guide will show you how to give a user full access on another user’s mailbox.
A Sherweb hosted Exchange account
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. Click on the name of the user you would like to share mailbox.
3. On the Tasks pane, click on Share mailbox.
4. In the User table, click on Add.
5. In the drop down list that appears, select the user to whom you would like to give full access, and check the Full access permission box, then click on Save.
6. A message confirms the operation was successful. You can then log out from the Control Panel.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Sherweb hosted Exchange accounts