How to mail-enable a document library in Hosted SharePoint 2013
This guide will show you how to setup an incoming email address for a document library in Hosted SharePoint 2013. You will need SherWeb’s help for this to work.
A Hosted SharePoint 2013 account with Sherweb.
1) Log into your SharePoint 2013 site.
2) Click on the document library you wish to mail-enable.
3) Click the Library tab, and then click on Library Settings.
4) Click on Incoming e-mail settings.
5) Click on Yes under the Allow this document library to receive e-mail heading. Enter the email address you wish to have and then click on OK.
Note: Your address will have to be similar to this: firstname.lastname@example.org; it will not be possible to have an address based on the model email@example.com.
6) Contact our support department and explain that you wish to mail-enable a SharePoint document library. Make sure to tell us the name of the domain to mail-enable as well as the email address you created.
All Sherweb hosted SharePoint 2013 accounts.