How to edit the Compliant Archiving settings
This guide will show you how to edit your Compliant Archiving account settings.
You must have a Compliant Archiving account with Sherweb.
From a web browser:
1. Log in to the Compliant Archiving (Global Relay) web interface.
2. Under the Tools section, click on Preferences.
3. The User Settings section enables you to edit the: time zone, language, results per page, spam filter, email folder selection and access rights selection. Click on the corresponding dropdown menu and select your setting.
4. As an admin, you can also edit the time zone and language settings for the entire domain under the Domain-Wide Settings section.
5. If your organization uses more than one domain name, you may specify secondary domain names (alias) in the Specify Secondary Domains section by clicking on Add.
6. Under the Daily Reports section, click on Add to setup which email addresses daily activity reports will be sent to.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Sherweb Compliant Archiving accounts