How to add a picture to your Lync 2013 profile
This article explains how to add a picture to your Lync 2013 profile.
You must have a hosted Lync 2013 account with Sherweb.
The Microsoft Lync 2013 client should be installed on your PC and configured for your account.
1. Start Lync 2013.
2. Click on the default picture.
3. Click on Edit or Remove Picture.
4. A webmail window will appear. Enter your Lync 2013 credentials and then click on sign in.
5. Click on Browse.
6. Select a local image and then click on Open.
7. Click on save.
8. If a browser window pops up asking if you wish to close the window, click on Yes.
9. Back to the Lync 2013 options window, click on OK.
If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.
All Lync 2013 accounts