How to setup the Microsoft Lync 2013 Mobile client for Android
This article explains how to setup the Microsoft Lync 2013 Mobile client for Android.
You must have a hosted Lync 2013 account with Sherweb.
You must have an Android device.
1. Go to the Android Apps Market, search for Microsoft Lync 2013 and tap on INSTALL.
2. Tap on OPEN when the installation is completed.
3. Tap on OK.
4. Accept the license terms.
5. Enter your username (your email address) and password. The Save My Password option is already checked, you may change this if you want.
6. Tap on Next.
7. Change the settings you want. Tap on Next.
8. Enter your phone number.
9. Choose to sync your Lync contacts to your device contacts list or not.
10. The setup is completed.
11. The application loads your contact list.
Note: In case you are unable to successfully access Lync from your mobile, click on Show Advanced Options back in the login screen (Step 5).
Enter your username (your email adresse) again in the User name field.
Scroll the Auto-Detect Server setting to 0 and enter the following URL for both Internal Discovery Address and External Discovery Address displayed fields:
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Lync 2013 accounts