How to manage Lync 2013 meetings recording
This article explains how to manage Lync 2013 meetings recording.
You must have a hosted Lync 2013 account with Sherweb.
The Microsoft Lync 2013 client should be installed on your PC and configured for your account.
2. Click on the ellipsys (…) and then click on Start Recording.
3. All participants will get a notification that you started to record the meeting.
4. Three buttons are added to the Lync Meeting window to help Pause, Start or Stop the recording. These same options can be reached by clicking the ellipsis (...).
5. Stopping a recording automatically saves it and adds its reference to the Microsoft Lync Recording Manager.
6. Click on Manage Recordings to view the recordings you have made. The files are saved in MP4 format.
7. In the Microsoft Lync Recording Manager, by right-clicking a recording, you may play, rename or delete it, and browse to or copy the file location.
8. The Publish button opens a Save and Publish window from which you may change the options (content to be made availble in the publication), then publish the file to another location with another name.
9. The new file creation may take time to complete. Check the completion status in the Status column.
Note: publishing the recording changes its reference in the Lync Recording Manager list: the name and location path are changed accordingly to your publishing options. The original file although remains available in the initial location.
If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.
All Lync 2013 accounts