How billing works for Sherweb Microsoft 365
Note: This article applies to legacy Microsoft 365 licenses only and NOT NCE licenses.
This guide will explain how billing works for Microsoft 365 as offered by Sherweb.
You must have a Sherweb Microsoft 365 account.
1. All Sherweb Microsoft 365 plans are described here .
2. Microsoft requires a yearly commitment; however, Sherweb only requires a monthly commitment. This means:
- There is no 30-day money back period for these products.
- If you cancel more than 15 days before the next contract renewal date, we do not reimburse the current month, but we reimburse all the pre-paid months, if any.
- If you cancel less than 15 days before the next contract renewal date, we reimburse neither the current month nor the next, but we reimburse the other pre-paid months, if any.
3. There is a 15-day data retention period.
4. There is a minimum monthly invoice amount of $25. If your monthly bill is less than $25, your billing cycle will not be 1 month, it will be 3 months. So every 3 months you will get a bill for the amount due for the next 3 months.
5. Adding a product prorates it to the next billing date.
6. Removing a product does not get it taken off your bill until the next billing cycle date.
Example: Your bill is due every 3rd of the month. You remove a seat the previous 20th. That seat will not be removed before the 3rd.
All Sherweb Microsoft 365 accounts