How to change a user password in the Control Panel
How to change a user password in the Control Panel.
- You must have a Sherweb hosted Exchange or Skype for Business account
- You must have administrative privileges on the account
1. Log into the Control Panel.
2. Click on the user for whom you wish to change the password.
3. Enter your new password in the Password and Confirm Password fields. Click on Change. Alternatively, you can click on Reset Password, located in the User section under Tasks.
4. Enter the new password, confirm it by entering it another time and then click on Save.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Sherweb hosted Exchange or Skype for Business accounts.