How to recover deleted items in Outlook Web App 2016
This article explains how to recover deleted items from your Exchange 2013 mailbox using OWA 2016.
You must have a Sherweb hosted Exchange 2016 account.
1. Log on to your mailbox using OWA (https://webmail14.sherwebcloud.com).
2. Right-click on Deleted Items and select recover deleted items.
3. In the recover deleted items window, check the emails you would like to recover, and click recover.
4. A message indicates where the items will be recovered. Click on ok.
5. The emails are recovered immediately. Click on Close.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Sherweb hosted Exchange 2016 accounts