How to open a mailbox shared folder in OWA 2016
This article explains how to open a mailbox shared folder in OWA 2016.
• Only default mail folders (Inbox, Sent Items, Drafts, etc.) can be shared for an Exchange 2016 account.
• Microsoft has removed the ability to see and use shared Contacts in OWA. The same thing goes for the Tasks folder.
• The Calendar is the only non-mail default folder that you can share and use in OWA ; this procedure does not apply for calendars.
1. Log on to your mailbox using OWA (https://webmail14.sherwebcloud.com).
2. Right-click on your username and select add shared folder.
3. Enter the user by typing the name or searching in the directory. Click on add.
4. The added username is displayed in the folders list. Click on the name to expand the list of available shared folders you have been granted access to.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Sherweb hosted Exchange 2016 accounts