How to Check Message Logs in Proofpoint
This article covers the basics of checking message logs in a Proofpoint account.
You must have a Proofpoint account with Sherweb.
1. Click on the Logs tab to access logs.
2. You can search for a specific user using the search bar on the right, or simply click on the user from the log list. You will be taken to the following screen.
3. Select whether you would like to search the inbound or outbound mail from this account.
4. Select the time the email was received, and the status of the mail you would like to search for.
5. You can also add more specific search terms in the boxes From, To and Subject to narrow your search further.
6. Click the Search button.
7. You also have access to more advanced search tools by clicking Advanced Search.
8. You can now browse the results that the search returns.
* There is a limit of 1,000 records for search results.
All Proofpoint accounts.