How to install Online Backup Agent on a workstation
This guide will explain how to install the Online Backup agent on a workstation.
You must have an Online Backup account.
Note: If the users has not yet been created in Online Backup, you can learn how here.
If you encounter login errors during the installation, you can try this method.
1. Go to https://backup.cld.services, enter the LOGIN name that you were assigned, and your password. Click Sign In.
2. On the left-hand side, select All devices.
3. In the top right-hand corner, select Add.
4. Select the type of device you wish to back up. This will initiate the download of the backup agent for the device.
5. Once downloaded, run the installer on your machine. To choose your language preference, select Setup language, choose your language and click Done.
6. Click Install.
7. Sign in with the username and password of your Online Backup user.
8. When the installation is complete, the machine will appear in the Online Backup portal, where you can create your backup plan. Click here to learn how.
If you have any question, please browse our other FAQs, or contact us directly.
All Online Backup users