How to add an image to a signature in OWA 2013
This guide explains how to use a workaround to add an image to your OWA 2013 signature.
You must have an Exchange 2013 mailbox with Sherweb.
OWA 2013 does not have a native function to add an image to an email signature. The following procedure is an easy workaround but does require that:
- the image you would like to use be found on the internet, and not on your local computer.
- the image have its own unique URL. (ex: example.com/images/your_image)
- the image is publicly accessible and does not require a username and password to view.
1. Using your favorite internet browser, find the image you would like to use, and then right-click and chose copy.
2. Open Webmail (OWA)
- select the gear icon and choose options
3. On the left, select settings and then the mail tab. Paste (using Ctrl+V) the image you copied in step 1 in the email signature box. Check the box Automatically include my signature on messages I send, if you wish to always include the image. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click save.
4. Return to your mailbox and create a new message. If you have not chosen to automatically include your new signature:
- select insert and choose your signature
If you have any question, please browse our other FAQs, or contact us directly.
All Exchange 2013 mailboxes