How to sync your email with the iOS mail app
This guide explains how to sync your email on an iPhone or iPad using the iOS mail app
- You must have an Exchange account with Sherweb
- Your account must be enabled for ActiveSync
Step 1: Add your account
On your device, tap Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange
Step 2: Add your email address
Enter your Email address and an optional description
Step 3. Enter your server settings
Tap Configure Manually and enter:
- your Email address
- your Server
- your Username is your email address
- and your Password
In the Domain field, enter one of the following, based on your webmail or server address. Ex: If your webmail address starts with webmail05, enter S05 in the domain field:
- For webmail05, enter S05 in the domain field.
- For webmail12, enter S12 in the domain field.
- For webmail14, enter S14 in the domain field.
- For webmail19, enter S19 in the domain field.
Refer to this chart if you do not know your server name. If you are unsure, contact us or ask your administrator.
Once your account has been authenticated, you can choose which services your wish to sync:
(optional) You can also choose how many Mail Days to Sync:
- No Limit
- 1 Day
- 3 Days
- 1 Week
- 2 Weeks
- 1 Month
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Hosted Exchange accounts with Sherweb