How to delete a Top Link Bar item (SharePoint 2013)
This guide will show you how to delete an item from the Top Link Bar of your SharePoint 2013 site.
All Sherweb Cloud SharePoint 2013 accounts.
- You must have a Sherweb hosted SharePoint 2013 account
- You must have a Sherweb hosted SharePoint site
1. Log into SharePoint.
2. Navigate to the site where you wish to delete the item.
3. Click on Settings - Site Settings.
4. Under Look and Feel, click on Top Link Bar.
5. Click on Edit Links.
6. Click on the X to the right of the link you wish to delete.
7. Click on Save.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.