How to export an Outlook .pst file
This guide will show you how to export an outlook pst file from Outlook.
All Sherweb hosted Exchange accounts.
A Sherweb hosted Exchange account
- Open Outlook.
- Go to File - Open & Export and then click on Import/Export.
- Select Export to a file and then click Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and then click on Next.
- Select the top-most folder, check the box Include subfolders and then click on Next.
- Click on the Browse button.
- Decide where you will export the .pst file and then click on OK.
- Click on Finish.
- A password box will pop up. Leave all fields blank and just click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.