How to add or remove memory on a virtual machine with Performance Cloud powered by VMware
This article will guide you to change the amount of memory assigned to a virtual machine.
- Please make sure to have enough resources in your virtual Data Center before trying to add resources on virtual machines. If needed, add required resources in your account management portal Cumulus.
- If you want to enable the Memory hot add feature, please review this article.
- Login to the Performance Cloud VMware portal using your credentials.
- Click on your Virtual Data Center (vDC)
- Go into the Virtual Machines section and identify your virtual machine.
- Shutdown the virtual machine.
- Open the virtual machine details.
- Under Hardware, go into the Compute section.
Then, click on EDIT
- Set the desired amount of memory and click on SAVE.
- Power on the virtual machine.