How to create and delete a virtual network
This guide will show you how to create, modify and delete a network in Sherweb Performance Cloud.
You must be a Sherweb Performance Cloud client.
1. Open a web browser and go here: performancecloud.sherweb.com.
Create a network
2. In the bottom left corner of the window, click on NEW. Click on Virtual Network, then click on Quick Create.
3. Enter a name for your network in the Name field. Select the Address Space and Maximum IP Count from the dropdown menus. Click on Create a network.
4. Please note that creating a network is not an instant process and may take some time. Check the status of the creation process in the Status column as well as in the animated icon at the bottom right of the window.
Modify a network
5. Click on your Network.
6. Click on Configure. Enter your various settings into the DNS, NAT and Gateway fields. Click on Save.
Note: If NAT is disabled, the external IP assigned to the network will not be reassigned to it when NAT is re-enabled.
Delete a network
7. Click on the network you wish to delete.
8. Click on Delete at the bottom of the screen.
Note: If the network is deleted, the external IP assigned to the network will not be reassigned to the next network the client creates.
9. Click on Yes.
All Sherweb Performance Cloud accounts.