How to start, stop, reboot and monitor your Performance Cloud virtual machines
This guide will show you how to do some basic actions such as starting, stopping, rebooting and monitoring a VM in Performance Cloud.
You must be a Performance Cloud client.
1. Open a web browser and go here: performancecloud.sherweb.com.
Start a VM
2. Click on the VM you wish to start.
3. Click on Start at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click on Yes.
Stop a VM
Note: There are two different options for stopping a VM.
- Shutdown: shuts down the operating system before stopping the server
- Stop: powers the server off, just as pressing and holding the Power button on a physical server would do.
5. Click on your Virtual Machine and then click on Stop.
6. Click on Yes.
Reboot a VM
7. Click on the VM you wish to delete and then click on Restart.
8. Click on Yes.
Monitor a VM
1. Click on the VM you wish to monitor.
2. All your VM resource statistics and the like are displayed on this page.
All Performance Cloud accounts.