Performance Cloud (Hyper-V) - End of Support => Click here for more information
How to start, stop, reboot and monitor your Performance Cloud virtual machines
This guide will show you how to do some basic actions such as starting, stopping, rebooting and monitoring a VM in Performance Cloud.
You must be a Performance Cloud client.
1. Open a web browser and go here: performancecloud.sherweb.com.
Start a VM
2. Click on the VM you wish to start.
3. Click on Start at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click on Yes.
Stop a VM
Note: There are two different options for stopping a VM.
- Shutdown: shuts down the operating system before stopping the server
- Stop: powers the server off, just as pressing and holding the Power button on a physical server would do.
5. Click on your Virtual Machine and then click on Stop.
6. Click on Yes.
Reboot a VM
7. Click on the VM you wish to delete and then click on Restart.
8. Click on Yes.
Monitor a VM
1. Click on the VM you wish to monitor.
2. All your VM resource statistics and the like are displayed on this page.
All Performance Cloud accounts.