Performance Cloud: Creating a Backup Job for a VM
This guide will show you how to create a backup job for your Virtual Machine and will give indications on charges related to backup.
1. Go to the BACKUPS section in your control panel and click on CREATE A BACKUP JOB.
2. Enter a name for your backup.
3. Select the virtual machine(s) that you would like to back up.
4. Finally, set the desired schedule and retention for the backup job. Then, save the backup job.
1) This process is not free. To learn more about the charges contact you account manager or the sales team.
2) If the job fails, there is no notification by default. To request for notifications, please contact email@example.com.
3) We can offer custom backup retention period. Please contact our sales team to discuss it.