How to open another user's folders in Outlook 2013 (Exchange 2013)
How to open another user's folders in Outlook 2013 (Exchange 2013).
- You must have Outlook 2013
- You must have a SherWeb hosted Exchange 2013 account
- You must have access permissions*
*Please refer to the FAQ : How to share my Outlook folders? (Exchange 2013) or the Outlook 2013 guide.
1) Open Outlook.
2) Click on File.
3) Click on the Open & Export header and then click on Other User’s Folder.
4) Type the name of the person who owns the folder in the Name field or click on Name to choose from the list of users and select the folder type that you wish to open. Then, click on OK.
Note: If you use the "Open Other User's Folder" method as outlined, only the primary Outlook folders (Contacts, Inbox, Journal, Notes, Tasks) may be accessed; subfolders are not available. In order to have access to a folder that is not one of the Primary Outlook Folders, you must share the entire mailbox. Please refer to the FAQ: How to give a user full access to another user’s mailbox.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
All SherWeb hosted Exchange 2013 accounts