How to import a distribution list in Hosted Exchange through the Control Panel
This guide will show you how to import a distribution list in Exchange through the Control Panel.
A Sherweb Hosted Exchange account
Note: An equivalent procedure for importing contacts also exists.
Download the template to be filled with the distribution list details
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. In the Tasks list, under the Exchange section, click on Manage distribution lists.
3. Click on Import distribution lists.
4. In the Import page, click on Download distribution list import spreadsheet to download the template.
5. Fill out the template with all related information and save it to your local drive. Below is a view of said file:
Note: All fields should be correctly filled out for the import to be successful.
Import the file
6. Follow steps 1 to 4 above.
7. Click on Choose File and, in the explorer, find the filled-out file. Double-click on it. Back to the Import page, click on Import.
8. The Import table loads the result of the import. Check to see if the import process was successful.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Sherweb Hosted Exchange accounts