How to add users to Compliant Archiving
This guide will show you how to add users to your Compliant Archiving account.
You must have a Compliant Archiving account with Sherweb.
1. Log in to the Compliant Archiving (Global Relay) web application.
2. Hover over Tools and then click on User Manager.
3. Enter the details of your new user, including its username, its first and last name as well as a password.
Note: password must be between 6 and 24 characters. They can contain a mix of upper and lower case characters, numbers and special characters.
4. Select the role of the user, whether or not to add it to a group and then click on Add User.
5. You may now give this information to your user in order for them to setup their archiving account.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Sherweb Compliant Archiving accounts