How to forward emails from an external domain to a Sherweb Exchange mailbox
How to forward your emails from an external domain to your Sherweb mailbox.
- You must have a Sherweb hosted Exchange account
Note: You will need to follow these steps if you are unable to point your MX records to Sherweb and wish to forward your emails to your Sherweb mailbox.
- Log into the Control Panel.
- Select the user for whom you wish to forward emails
- Click on Edit, located in the Mailbox section under Tasks.
- In the Alias table, take note of the alias that looks like email@example.com
- Change your domain type to External relay.
- Go to your forwarding provider and enter the firstname.lastname@example.org address as the recipient address.
For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Sherweb hosted Exchange accounts.