How to use a public-contacts folder as an address book
This guide will show you how to use a public-contacts folder as an address book.
- A Sherweb hosted Exchange account.
- Public folders enabled in the Control Panel.
- Open Outlook.
- Click on Folder List.
- Right-click on the public folder Contact List and select Properties.
- Choose the Outlook address book tab and put a check in show this folder as an e-mail address book, then Apply and OK.
- Open your address book.
- The folder will now appear as one of your choices.
All Sherweb hosted Exchange accounts.