How to search messages in Compliant Archiving
This guide will show you how to search for messages in Compliant Archiving.
You must have a Compliant Archiving account with Sherweb.
From a web browser
1. Log into the Compliant Archiving (Global Relay) interface.
2. There are many filters enabling you to refine your search criteria: date range, sender, recipient, subject, attachment, keywords, header information, etc. To quickly reset all the filters, click on Clear.
3. Click on Start Date.
4. Click on a date within the calendar. Repeat this step for the End Date.
5. Enter an email address in the From field and a name in the To/Cc/Bcc field.
6. Enter messages subject keywords, attachment formats, keywords and header information.
7. Depending on the message source , you can also search by metadata related to this source (LinkedIn profile updates, for example). You can also select how many messages to display and how many messages per page to show. Decide if you want to filter incoming, outgoing or internal messages by checking the boxes next to those terms.
8. When all your filters are set up, click on Search Message Archive.
Note: You do not have to use all the filters. Mix and match them to best fit your needs.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Sherweb Compliant Archiving accounts