How to setup your Exchange mailbox in Apple Mail
This guide will show you how to setup your Exchange mailbox in Apple Mail
A Sherweb hosted Exchange account
Mac OS X version 10.10 (Yosemite) or a newer version
Note: Make sure that an A record for the autodiscovery exists in the DNS.
1. Open the Apple Mail app from the Dock.
2. Select Exchange in the list and click Continue.
3. Enter your full Name, Email Address and Password. Click on Continue.
4. A Verify Certificate popup message might be displayed. If yes, click on Continue.
5. Wait until the app establishes the connection to the mailbox.
6. On the Account Summary step, click on Continue.
7. Select the other apps to use with your Exchange account. Click on Done.
8. Your Exchange mailbox is set. All emails and Exchange items associated to the selected apps are downloaded (the download time may vary according to the mailbox size) .
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All Sherweb hosted Exchange accounts