How to turn Out-of-Office replies on or off in the Control Panel
This article shows how to turn out-of-office automatic replies on for an Exchange account using the Control Panel.
A Sherweb hosted Exchange account
You must be an administrator of your organization
1. In the Control Panel, select the user you would like to set automatic replies for.
2. In the Tasks list, click on Manage automatic replies.
3. In the automatic replies edition window, click on Send automatic replies.
4. If you would like the replies to be sent for a limited period of time, set the dates in the Start time and End time fields.
5. Now edit the email template for the replies to your colleagues under the Send a reply once to each sender inside my organization with the following message section.
6. You can choose to activate the out-of-office automatic replies for your external contacts too. Check the Send automatic reply messages to senders outside my organization option.
If you want to send the replies only to people in your contacts list, select Send replies only to senders in my Contacts list. Otherwise, let the default option selected (Send replies to all external senders).
7. Click on Update to save the settings.
Turn the Out-of-Office automatic replies off
8. If you defined start and end dates, there is no need to manually turn off the automatic replies. The system will do it for you.
If you did not define start and end dates, or would like to manually turn off the current out-of-office settings for the user, go through the Steps 1 and 2 above. Click on Do not send automatic replies.
Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us.
All Sherweb hosted Exchange accounts