Performance Cloud:changing the RAM/CPU of a VM
This guide will show you how to add more RAM or CPU to your existing VM in Performance Cloud.
You must be a Performance Cloud client.
1. Go To Virtual Machines section and select the machine you would like to modify.
2. Click on the VM, and then on DASHBOARD. Press SHUTDOWN to stop the VM.
3. Once the VM is stopped, click on CONFIGURE.
4. Select your desired VIRTUAL MACHINE SIZE.
5. Save the changes that you made.
6. Start your VM.
Applicable to All Performance Cloud accounts.