How to install Online Backup Agent as a LocalSystem user
This guide will explain how to install the Online Backup Agent as a LocalSystem user. This method can also be used when there are errors during the installation. Example: Agent registration failure.
You must have an Online Backup account
Note: This method can also be used when there are errors during the installation.
1. Perform a clean uninstall of the Online Backup Agent.
2. Rerun the installation file.
3. Select Customize installation settings
4. Log in with your Online Backup username and password.
5. Select Change to the right of Logon account for the agent service.
6. Select Use the LocalSystem account.
7. Click Done and continue with the installation.
If you have any question, please browse our other FAQs, or contact us directly.
All Online Backup users