Performance Cloud powered by VMware - Unsupported Scenarios
Here is a list of features & scenarios that are currently not supported under Performance Cloud VMware.
- Raw Device Mapping (RDM) or LUN Passthrough to directly connect to the SAN
- Shared Volumes / Shared Disks
- Port span / Port mirror
- Promiscuous mode
- Backup of named disks
- GPU-accelerated virtual machines (or vGPU)
- Create a VM snapshot when a named disk is attached
- Create snapshots or add RAM to virtual machines if all storage is used.