This guide will explain how to block specific numbers using the Cloud PBX portal.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
You must have call screening enabled on your Cloud PBX account to make changes. If it’s not already enabled, you can ask our team to enable it for you.
- Connect to the self-care portal as an admin http://customer.voip.cld.services/
- Click the Cloud PBX tab at the top of the page.
- In the left panel click on Accounts
- Click on the 'wrench' icon next to your main number/DID.
- Click on the Cloud PBX at the top of the page.
- In the left panel click on Call Screening.
- Click on the Edit button.
- In the Caller’s Number Filter section add the number you would like to block in the text field and click Add.
- When you are done, click Save at the bottom of the page.
Time Management and Action
- Enable Rule: Allows you to temporarily disable a rule without actually deleting it (so it can be used later on).
- Action: Specifies which actions should be taken if a particular phone call satisfies the conditions for this rule.
- Time Filter: Allows you to select a condition applicable to the time when a call is made.
- Time Filter Name: Enter the name for a new time window. If you want to set specific parameters for your Time Window, click the Time Interval icon to define the interval.
Caller’s Number Filter
- Caller’s Number Filter Group: Allows you to select a condition applicable to an incoming phone number (phone number of a person trying to contact you).
Incoming Number Filter
- Incoming Number Filter Group: Allows you to select a condition applicable to one of your phone numbers that a person tries to contact you.
- Cloud PBX