Over five thousand (5000) files to upload, it is suggested to use a third-party tool to upload files instead of using the console.
You cannot start another upload using the same browser if your first upload is not completed. Workaround: You can use another browser to be able to have a second upload running at the same time.
An alternative approach to transfer files is using FTP/FTPS. Some FTP software can also directly connect using the S3 protocol. Here are links for more information:
- Login to the Wasabi console using your credentials.
- Go into the Buckets section.
Identify the bucket where you want to upload files or use the search field if you have many buckets.
Then, click on the bucket name.
- From there, you can browse into an actual folder or create a new folder if needed.
- Once in the desired destination, click on UPLOAD FILES.
- Select desired files and folders to upload and use the Drag & Drop window or click on BROWSE FILES. Repeat as needed or if files and folders to upload are in different locations. Then, click on START UPLOAD.
- Wait until the upload is completed. The upload window can be closed but you have to keep the console opened while the upload continues in the background.