An alternative approach to transfer files is using FTP/FTPS. Some FTP software can also directly connect using the S3 protocol. Here are links for more information:
- Log in to the Wasabi console using your credentials
- Click on the Buckets section.
Identify the bucket containing the desired file(s) or use the search field if you have many buckets.
Then, click on the bucket name.
- Browse in the bucket until you see the file(s) to download. You can also use the search field if needed.
- There are two (2) ways to download the file(s).
- First way: Click on the file name, then click on DOWNLOAD FILE
The file will be downloaded using the download location of your browser.
- Second way: Select the desired file, then click on the Kebab menu and select Download As
Then, enter the desired name for the file to download and click on DOWNLOAD.