Leveraging groups is a good way to manage multiple users at once.
Each user group can be associated with policies to define actions that the group members can perform.
- Login to the Wasabi console using your credentials (using the root account or a sub-user with Administrator Access).
- Go to the Groups section and click on CREATE GROUP
- Enter the desired Group Name and click on SAVE.
In this example, we create a group for all Systems Administrators.
- Click on the newly created group.
- Go to the Policies section
- Select one or more policies from the commonly used policies list or use the search field to add policies to the group.
In this example, one (1) built-in policy and one (1) custom policy are chosen for the SYSADMINS group.
For more information on Policies, please review the provider documentation: https://wasabi.com/wp-content/themes/wasabi/docs/User_Guide/index.html#t=topics%2FUG-Policies.htm%23XREF_79357_3_Working_With