Some customers request us to send the EPP code to an email address other than the registry contact email address. In that case, we can ask the customer to change the registry contact email address. They can do it from client.sherweb.com using the steps below.
1. Login to Sherweb account manager (https://client.sherweb.com/).
2. Click on Domains tab and select Manage Domains option near to the domain.
3. Click on Manage registry contacts.
4. Change the email address to the desired one. (You can change the registry contact details as well using this steps) and click on Apply.
***It is best to use an email address that does not utilize the domain name in case it gets suspended. So email will continue to work.
5. Once the customer changed the email address, we can sent the EPP code to this new email address from OpenSRS.