This support article demonstrated how to add an email alias to an existing email account. This can be used when you want to be able to use generic email accounts but have the email delivered to an existing email account.
For this example:
“firstname.lastname@example.org” will be added as an alias to “email@example.com”.
1. Login to Plesk.
2. Click on Subscriptions and click the domain Sherweb.com from list.
3. Click on the mail tab and click on mail accounts.
4. Click on the email account that you want to add the alias to:
5. Click on email aliases tab.
6. Enter the email address that is to be the email alias. Click “OK”.
7. Emails from “firstname.lastname@example.org” will now be delivered to “email@example.com”
8. To remove this alias, click on remove button and then click on OK.