Sherweb care protection plan
This guide explains the Sherweb care protection plan
You must be a Sherweb VoIP customer and have purchased a device from SherWeb.
WHAT IS IT?
This program offers a full end-to-end protection that includes the replacement of an accidentally damaged device that is no longer covered by the warranty. The broken device will be replaced by the same model or a newer model that has the equivalent or superior set of features.
What Happens If My IP Phone Is Damaged?
If your IP Phone is damaged:
- You may return the defective equipment.
- The defective equipment will be replaced.
Note the warranty does not cover damages to the equipment caused by reckless, abusive, willful or intentional conduct, cosmetic damage not affecting the functionality; if the device is stolen, lost, or if it has been opened, serviced, modified or altered.
How Do I Make a Claim for a Damaged IP Phone?
Here is the process:
- Contact the Sherweb Support Team or your Account Manager.
- The VoIP Onboarding team proceeds with troubleshooting.
- If the IP Phone has to be replaced, Sherweb usually ships a replacement phone within 24 hours.
In some circumstances, the defective phone might have to be returned to the manufacturer. Ground shipping fees will be covered by Sherweb.
Extra fees will apply when a client requests Express Shipping.
All VoIP users