1. How to add a Microsoft 365 organization with the Cloud Agent
This guide will show you how to add a Microsoft 365 organization with the Cloud Agent
You must have administrator credentials for:
- Online Backup
- Your Microsoft 365 organization
1. Sign in to the backup console as a company administrator through the Partner Portal using the SSO or log in to the following link https://backup.cld.services/login.
2. Click Devices > Add > Microsoft Office 365 for Business
3. Sign in with your Microsoft 365 global administrator credentials.
4. Click Accept to grant the permissions required to back up and recover your organization's data.
5. Your organization's data items will appear in the backup console on the Microsoft Office 365 page.
- The cloud agent synchronizes with Microsoft 365 every 24 hours, starting from the moment the organization is added to the backup service. If you add or remove a user, group, or site, you will not see this change in the backup console immediately. To forcibly synchronize the cloud agent with Microsoft 365, select the organization on the Microsoft Office 365 page, and then click Refresh.
- If you applied a backup plan to the All users, All groups, or All sites group, the newly added items will be included in the backup only after the synchronization.
- According to Microsoft policy, after a user, group, or site is removed from Microsoft 365 GUI, it remains available for a few days via the API. During that time, the removed item is inactive (grayed out) in the backup console and is not backed up. When the removed item becomes unavailable via the API, it disappears from the backup console. Its backups (if any) can be found at Backups > Microsoft Office 365 backups.
If you have any question, please browse our other FAQs, or contact us directly.