How to import an OVA/OVF template without using a catalog
This guide will show you how to import an OVA/OVF template into Performance Cloud powered by VMware without using a catalog.
- VM template Hardware version supported for vCloud: Version 14
- VM template size: For help importing a large VM (800 GB +), please contact our support team.
1. Log in to the Performance Cloud portal.
2. Click on your virtual datacenter.
3. Go to Compute > vApps.
4. Click on ADD VAPP FROM OVF.
5. Browse to your OVA files
- For OVF Templates, make sure to select all required files for the import.
6. Click NEXT and configure the resources and settings for your OVA template. Depending on the OVA templates, the settings will be different.
7. Wait until the import has completed.
8. You have successfully imported your OVA/OVF template into Performance Cloud powered by VMware.
If you have any issues importing your OVA/OVF template, please contact our support team.