You are needing to configure the journaling rule for all users within Google Workspace.
These are the requirements to be able to create the journaling rule for all users.
- Admin access to the Google Workspace account
- Access to your journal SMTP mailbox address
- Active Dropsuite archiving subscriptions
This guide will show you how to set up the the sending and receiving routing settings for all users.
- Sign in to your Google Workspace admin console.
- On the main menu, select Apps > Google Workspace > Gmail.
- Select Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page.
- This step is optional, if you have multiple organizations, or units, select the one in question in the left hand column.
- Under routing, scroll down to the "Routing" setting and select the configure option. If this setting is already configured, hover over the setting and select "Edit" or "Add another".
- Create a unique name that will identify this setting. Then check off all four options seen for point 1 "Messages to affect".
- Scroll to point 3 "For the above types of messages, do the following" section and under "Also deliver to" check "Add more recipients, and then click "Add".
- On the dropdown menu, select Advanced. Then, under "Envelope recipient" check off "Change envelope recipient" and select the "Replace recipient" option where you will then enter your journal SMTP mailbox address.
- Next, check off "Do not deliver spam to this recipient" if you do not want to receive spam emails, as well as select "Suppress bounces from this recipient".
- under "Headers", check off "Add custom headers" and enter the following: DME-JOURNAL-REPORT:true, click save.
- Click "ADD SETTING" in the bottom right hand corner and then on the next page click "SAVE".