How to setup an IP Set in Performance Cloud VMware (NSX-T)
IP sets are groups of IP Address(es) or IP range(s) to which the firewall rules apply. Combining multiple objects into IP sets helps to reduce the total number of firewall rules to create.
IP Sets are required when configuring firewall rules for IPSec VPN tunnels and for NAT.
- Login to the Performance Cloud VMware portal using your credentials.
- Select your virtual datacenter.
- Under the Networking section, click on Edges. Then, click on your edge gateway.
- Go to the section named IP Sets and click on NEW
- Create IP Sets according to required firewall rules.
Enter an IP Set name and a description.
Enter required IP address(es) or range(s) for this new IP Set.
Then, click on SAVE.